We do infrastructure deployment on all scales.. If you need a single EV charger or Propane station deployed we can help. We do single site installations, or multiple site deployments, depending on your needs,. We can help you manage all sites with live data with tank readers (if requested), and or portal management and administration, 24/7/365.
Infrastructure is one of the most important considerations that need to be analyzed based on many factors per below, and then qualified for deployment.
Many things need to be considered when considering infrastructure deployment. Some of them may be as follows:
- Type of Infrastructure [EV (level 2 or level 3), propane, CNG]
- Public or private site
- Dedicated or shared site
- No of vehicles
- Access to site and cost(s) if any to access site
- Power needed vs power available (transformers) – this could significantly impact budget. Other power considerations such as solar array for EV stations
- Metered or non-metered site
- Networked or non-networked station(s) – networked are significantly expensive and require monthly connection fees
- Site survey – exact placement and other considerations could impact budget
- Premium parking?
- Rates for charging infrastructure
- Grants or other funding available for such deployment
- Permits, agreements, and licensing for any deployment
- Other factors which may depend on individual site or deployment